Radio frequency proximity tag
Radio frequency proximity keychain (Tag).
- It allows the automatic identification of the user by radio frequency, MIFARE. Passive tag contains a chip that when approached to the reader receives an induced current that activates it. When activated it returns an identification code to the system, therefore it does not require any battery.
- It communicates with the reader through a 13.56MHz frequency antenna.
- It has a keychain format with a plastic body and metal rings.
- RFID: 13.56 MHz Passive
- Memory capacity: 1K
- Material: PVC and metal rings
- Dimensions: 58 (H) x 27 (W) mm
- Weight: 5g