Rosslare VITRAX client software for 4 cameras / 1 user CONAC-637AX-AV-L2
ViTrax ™ Multimedia Management Software for Digital Video Surveillance and DVR is an advanced digital video recording software and client / server remote monitoring for Microsoft® Windows
- The software supports live viewing, video recording and playback via IP cameras (major brands) from multiple local and remote sites in multi-client / multi-server installations, allowing the export of digital recordings for storage.
- Client / Server Management Software for Digital Surveillance and Video DVR. It is a powerful solution, it is a highly advanced and scalable option for digital video security. The ViTrax AX-AV server module supports various IP and video camera models from servers, as well as USB camera sources for LAN and WAN environments. Multiple AX-AV ViTrax client modules can be connected to multiple Servers, creating a highly modular and scalable solution. The ViTrax AX-AV software package integrates with Rosslare's AxTraxNG network access control software for a high level of hardware and software integration.
- DVR Watchdog Recovery: restarts the server automatically to resume local and remote data stream which provides high level of reliability
- MultiServer, Multiclient Support: it supports a number of cameras connected to the IP network in any geographical area and supports an unlimited number of ViTrax servers and can be viewed by an unlimited number of ViTrax clients
- Owner for Multimedia Database: provides compact storage and efficient export of selected recordings for the preservation of tests (own metadata)
- Real-time multichannel video transmission: ISO MPEG-4, Intel IPP and DirectShow formats for efficient compression and bandwidth savings
- Support for the multi-display console: advanced OSD control and presence enabled for access control systems
- License plate recognition: it allows to read the registration and consequently, to automatically manage the access of vehicles
- Full support of all video parameters such as frames per second (fps), resolution in bit rate, brightness and contrast; Supports up to 64 preset locations for PTZ cameras
- Compatible with all branded IP cameras, video servers, video scanners and other devices including USB Webcams
- Shared database: the shared database can be activated by sending various events to an access control unit or integrated security solution
- Mapping: together with the Google Maps interface, it is possible to place marked cameras on real maps for easier navigation
- CONAC-637 (AX-AV-L2): Level 2: 4 cameras, 1 client