Blackbody is a calibration device that maintains a constant temperature as a reference point for the thermal camera, to ensure that the thermal camera can present a more accurate temperature.
The thermal camera in conjunction with the Blackbody Calibration Device offers a non-contact solution for continuous non-invasive, non-contact temperature monitoring.
- Default calibration temperature of 35 ºC
- Temperature range: ambient temperature + 5 ºC ~ + 50 ºC
- 70 x 70mm effective radiant surface
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 ºC
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.2 ºC
- Temperature stability: ± 0.1 ~ 0.2 ºC / 30min
- Emissivity: 0.97 (± 0.01)
- Storage temperature of -10 ºC ~ + 50 ºC
- 0 ºC ~ + 40 ºC operating temperature
- Relative humidity of ≤80%
- Power: 100V ~ 240V AC, 50 / 60Hz, 0.5A
- Dimensions: 125 (W) x 125 (H) x 184mm
- Net weight 2.35 kg