Supply and installation of FAAST-LT System of smoke analysis by aspiration of two channels / IP65, autonomous model FL0122E-HS. Does not require connection to the analog loop. It includes two high sensitivity point sensors for each channel with 9 alarm levels and pre-alarm. System information by means of a pendulum-shaped graphic bar with 9 air flow levels to verify that the air flows according to the requirements of EN54-20. Optical smoke detector with extremely high internal point sensitivity camera for each of the two channels that incorporates easily replaceable manual and automatic test functions.
- Internal record of 2,244 events.
- Principle of dust discrimination by AWACS ™ algorithms.
- Includes easy access internal filter (FL-IF) and ultrasonic flow sensor.
- Configuration via standard USB cable and PipeIQ LT software (included).
- It has 2 sample pipe entries for each of the two channels Max. 50 meters each, in a single line of 100 meters and 160 meters in T with up to 18 holes per channel in class C, 6 in class B and 3 in class A.
- Requires 24 Vdc power supply according to EN54-4.
- Maximum current consumption: 360mA at 24 Vdc (without sirens) and is supplied with software justifying design and configuration PipeIQ LT.