- Wall retainer 960120 of 400N with box and button, for fire door.
- Plastic box reinforced with fiber and red release button.
- The unit releases the door when the 24VDC voltage is no longer applied.
- Includes protection and polarization diode and articulated ferromagnetic plate.
- Current consumption: 67mA at 24V (1.6W).
- Strength: 400N
- Door closer spring size: 3 to 5.
- Degree of protection: IP42 (Coil IP54).
- Weight: 600g Mounting: Wall or floor with optional support 960129.
- Dimensions: 110x85x38 mm.
- Specification: EN1155: 1997 and EN14637: 2008