The CSL signal analyzer is designed to identify the optimal location of the connected device before installing it. It has been designed to transmit essential and accurate data to ensure exceptional installation at all times. It measures and shows the strength of the radio signal and has 2G network support.
The device receives information, such as the network provider, radio technology, signal quality and strength. A SIM card is not required to perform network analysis; You can save them for future reference.
The CSL signal analyzer is ideal for use in applications such as alarm signaling, 4G routers, installation of smart meters / parking meters, remote control of product status, etc.
- Ideal to implement any mobile application
- Real-time control function to determine the best installation location (a 4G SIM card is required)
- Full color touch screen with a practical control panel menu
- Comfortable quick scan button
- 4G versions are backward compatible (2G / 3G / 4G)
- Rechargeable battery with up to 20 hours of duration
- Multilingual (10 languages)
- Download the analysis results and control the results in real time via USB
- A durable and rain resistant protective case is included
- Auto power off when not in use
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Supports GSM and 2G networks
- Hand equipment
- Powered by rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- 1000 mA / h battery life
- Operating temperature -4°C ~ + 40°C
- Dimensions: 72 (W) x 20 (H) x 122 mm
- Weight: 149 g