VESTA temperature sensor VESTA-157TS-29-F1
Temperature sensor via radio which monitors the temperature of its environment. It detects temperatures from -30 ° C to 50 ° C, reports the temperature condition at regular intervals, and also sends a notification when the temperature fluctuates by ± 2 ° C.
- Thanks to its small size, it can be installed almost anywhere, with self-adhesive mounting. In addition, it sends periodic monitoring signals to ensure the integrity of the system.
- It offers a reliable and flexible way to monitor the home environment and allows users to adjust appliances accordingly for a more pleasant living space.
- RF frequency: F1 868MHz
- Power supply: 1 3V CR2032 lithium battery
- Battery life of up to 1.2 years
- Sensitivity: ± 1 ° C
- -10 ° C ~ + 45 ° C operating temperature
- Operating humidity up to 85% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: Ø40 x 14 mm