Smart air quality detector (PM2.5 and CO2) VESTA VESTA-116AQS-3ZW
Exposure to poor indoor air quality is known to be the cause of asthma, coughs, allergies, poor sleep quality, poor concentration, and even moisture, mold, or structural damage in your home. When using AQS-ZW, you can be aware of the following controllable factors and take preventive measures to avoid long-term damage to either your health or your property.
- AQS-ZW tracks and highlights potential hazards in the air you breathe. Together with VESTA smart home security gateways, you can automate your home to build a safer indoor environment. Any device connected to the smart home gateways can interact with AQS-ZW, such as the thermostat or the power switch, creating endless possibilities for smart home applications. AQS-ZW also features a dimmable LED night light, with warm to cool RGBW light for a pleasant atmosphere.
- Communication protocol: Z-Wave Plus 500 module
- Frequency: 868.40 MHz
- Detection range of suspended particles: 0 - 1000μg / m3
- Temperature detection range: 0 ° C to 45 ° C
- CO2 detection range: 400 - 5000ppm
- Humidity detection range: 30% to 85% non-condensing (Relative humidity ± 5%)
- LED light range: 2700k (warm) to 6500k (cold)
- Power supply: 12V AC adapter
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 45 ° C
- Operating humidity: up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 105.4 x 90.45 x 91.9 mm