HIKVISION detector of double technology with antimasking PYRO-9NDS-PD2-D15AME
- Double technology improves reliability of detectors. For an alarm condition, both PIR technology and microwave have to be activated, which increases the stability in the adverse.
Blue Wave Technology
- Protection against false alarms and improves inmunity against interferences thanks to an advanced signal processing and 3D lens.
Digital temperature compensation
- Digital temperature compensation adjusts digitally the detectors sensibility of detectors to maintain its interval of detection when temperature is closed to human body temperature.
- Adjustable antimasking technology offers an unique protection against masking attemps to PIR or microwaves sensor, detecting if they're blocked by materials such as cardboard, spray, aluminum paper, etc.
- Attempts to block the field of vision are detected. This allows the detector to send a signal to the panel to report that the detection area is being blocked and has to be removed before configuring the system.Umbrales variables independientes.
Independent variable thresholds
- IFT technology (independent variable thresholds) ensures that alarm thresholds always remain within predetermined limits, which eliminates environmental disturbances.
- The detector is able to adapt automatically to changing environmental conditions and ensure stability and maintains detection performance against intruders
- Double end-of-line resistors reduce installation time. The range of values covers most systems.
Different microwave frequencies
- It avoids the interferences that can occur when the detectors with microwave modules are installed next to each other. This optimizes the stability of the detector.
- HIKVISION detector of double technology with active antimasking
- Wide lens coverage of 15 meters, 85° (60 detection beams and 7 planes) at 2,4 m height
- Vertical courtain lens with coverage of 18 meters, 20° (24 detection beams and 6 planes) at 4 meter height
- Long range lens with coverage of 30 meters, 20° (46 detection beams and 6 planes) at 2,4 meters height
- Sealed lens
- Zero angle detection
- Installation height of 1,8 ~ 2,4 meters
- Detection speed: 0,3 ~ 3ms
- White light filter (6500 lux)
- UV light filter
- Selectable sensibility (auto, PC1)
- Separated indication of microwave, PIR and alarm
- Triple microwave frequency to avoid interferences: 10,515/10,525/10,535 GHz
- Relay output: 60V DC, 50 mA, 42V AC (RMS)
- Tamper sabotage (12V, 50 mA)
- Blue Wave technolgy reduces false alarms
- Digital temperature compensation
- Selectable EOL resistors (incorporated)
- Protection against manipulations
- RFI inmunity (25 V/m) continuous wave, modulated wave and pulse at 80 ~ 2700 MHz
- Power supply: 9V ~ 16V DC
- Consumption: 23 mA standby, 30 mA alarm
- Working temperature: -30°C ~ +50°C
- Dimensions: 117 x 69 x 55 mm
- Weight: 125 g (without bracket)
- Wall and ceiling bracket included
- 5 year warranty
- Environmental class II
- EN50131 Grade 3 certified