Below, you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type of Cookies this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party Cookies.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install in the browser or on the device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) of the user during their tour of the pages of the site or by the application, and serve to store information about their visit.
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly.
- Store the preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
- Collect the date and time of the last time the user visited the Web.
- Design of content that the user chose in his first visit to the web.
- Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
- Improve experience by remembering preferences.
2. TYPOLOGY, PURPOSE AND OPERATION
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the objective for which they serve is met (for example, so that the user remains identified in the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (techniques): They are essential for the proper functioning of the page. Normally they are generated when the user accesses the website or initiates a session in it and they are used to identify him on the website with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if he leaves the website, the browser or the device and at another time re-accesses said website, he will remain identified, facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: Used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as storing service settings, or store the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising: Are those that collect information about the ads shown to the users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying him.
- Personalized: They collect personal information of the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
- Geo-location: These Cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is when they access a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytics: They collect information about the user's browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
3. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
List of the different cookies used on the website
Purpose of the cookie
Description of the purpose of the cookie
If you want more information about the use of this third party's cookies
Google Analytics: _ga, _gat, _gid
Study of the audience
Obtain navigation information, measure and analyze the audience
More information about Google Analytics
Improve the user experience
Identify trusted web traffic
More information about CloudFlare.
Improve the user experience
It allows users to correctly operate the website and use different options or services
Improve the user experience
Check that the cookie notice is displayed on the screen or not
Note.- This list will be updated as soon as possible as the services offered on the website and the cookies used for that purpose change. However, occasionally, during this update it may be that the list does not already include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with purposes identical to those registered in this list.
4. COOKIES MANAGEMENT TOOL
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool from Google that mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. Also, enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and use a set of cookies called "__utma" and "__utmz" to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
5. INFORMED CONSENT
6. REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our websites.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
In the Tools menu, select 'Internet Options'. Click on the privacy tab. You will see a scroll cursor to configure privacy that has six positions that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help page.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
In the tool menu, select 'options'. Select the privacy tag in the options box. From the drop-down menu choose 'use custom settings for the history'. This will show the cookie options and you can choose to activate or deactivate them by checking the corresponding box.
For more information, you can check Mozilla support or the browser's Help page.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
In the configuration menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page. Select the 'content configuration' key in the privacy section.
The section at the top of the page that appears gives you information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookie that you have stored at that moment.
For more information, you can check Google support or the browser's Help page.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
In the configuration menu, select the option 'preferences'. Open the privacy tab. Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section. Remember that certain functions and full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
For more information, you can check Apple support or the browser's Help page.
This website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, Users will be informed either through the web or via email to Registered Users.