We inform you that the domain www.bydemes.com is owned by BY DEMES S.L.U., and we are totally committed to the confidentiality and privacy of personal data and the protection of their owners. This is why we have applied measures and mechanisms to guarantee the security, as established in the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016).
At www.bydemes.com, an appropriate level of protection of data is guaranteed with complete loyalty, legality and transparency. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016), a Record of activities treatment has been prepared, and appropriate measures have been taken for the identified risks.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
- Identity / Name: BY DEMES S.L.U.
- VAT: ESB60347010
- Postal address: Av. Somosierra 22, Nave F, Planta 1 Inferior, 28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA AND CONSERVATION
BY DEMES will process your data to:
- Address your requests for information, questions and consulting of our services.
- Offer you information about our products, as well as send you commercial communications and technical information related to your purchased products.
- To be able for you to apply in our job offers.
- Sell our services and products by mail.
- Give you access to our customer area.
Your data will be kept in order to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and processed, once they are finalized they will be destroyed and we will keep only those strictly necessary to resolve claims.
3. LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT
The legal basis that authorizes us to treat your personal data is the consent you give us by contacting us through our website, contact phone or e-mail or by providing us your contact or business card at events (trade fairs, shows, trainings, etc.), to answer your information enquiries and take your CV into account.
Likewise, the legal basis that authorizes us to be able to process your personal data in relation to the sending of commercial communications is the commercial relationship established with you as a BY DEMES client, either a direct relationship or by acquiring a product through on-line store or sales assistant. According to the same legal basis, we will manage our relationship with you as a BY DEMES client, to keep you informed of the contracted service and give you access to our private area.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
We utilize YouTube API features to visualize video content on this Website. Your use of video content visualization agrees to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service, herein referred to as YouTube ToS which can also be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms.
Video visualization content uses an API Client “our website” to retrieve YouTube API Data in order to communicate with YouTube Interface for delivering live stream content. YouTube API Data as referenced here refers YouTube API Services as follows:
“YouTube API Services” means (i) the YouTube API services (e.g., YouTube Data API service and YouTube Reporting API service) made available by YouTube including those YouTube API services made available on the YouTube Developer Site (as defined below), (ii) documentation, information, materials, sample code and software (including any human-readable programming instructions) relating to YouTube API services that are made available on https://developers.google.com/youtube or by YouTube, (iii) data, content (including audiovisual content) and information provided to API Clients (as defined above) through the YouTube API services (the “API Data”), and (iv) the credentials assigned to you and your API Client(s) by YouTube or Google.
As a user of www.bydemes.com, you have the right to:
- Access, rectify or request the deletion of your data, at the time you believe that they are not necessary for the purpose they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment, in this case only those strictly necessary to carry out the claims exercise will be kept.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of rights, you must contact us at our email address email@example.com. If you are not satisfied, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website www.aepd.es.